My Support Space is a free, safe, secure and confidential online platform created by the independent charity Victim Support. By registering for an account, you can access a range of tools to help you cope and move forward after crime.
You can access over 30 interactive guides along with videos, techniques, activities and resources.
Topics that are covered include:
- Stalking and harassment
- Online crime
- Anti-social behaviour
- Romance and investment fraud
- Home safety
- Criminal injuries compensation scheme
- Victim Personal Statement
- Your rights as a victim
- Coping strategies
- Mental health
- Talking to children after crime
- Supporting someone who may be experiencing domestic abuse
- Recognising the signs of domestic abuse
My Support Space is also available for those supporting someone after they’ve experienced crime or trauma, for example friends, family members or colleagues.
My Support Space is not suitable for anyone under the age of 16.